The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is selling one new or slightly used, feel free to PM me. I am aware that Sector 111 carries it but I thought I like to see if anyone would be willing to part with them cheaper than retail.

Thanks folks! :shift:

:wave:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
The Reverie ones work both for the Elise and Exige. What's different about the Esta ones?
The Elise and the Exige are entirely different shapes, so if Reverie did indeed make a set that fit both (surprised to hear that) then they came up with a design to specifically accommodate both cars. Esta made theirs specifically to fit the Elise. Are you sure Reverie isn't offering a set for the Elise and a different set for the Exige? (specify your car, i.e.)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Doesn't look like it's model specific.

ReVerie CF Side Skirts for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

The Elise and the Exige are entirely different shapes, so if Reverie did indeed make a set that fit both (surprised to hear that) then they came up with a design to specifically accommodate both cars. Esta made theirs specifically to fit the Elise. Are you sure Reverie isn't offering a set for the Elise and a different set for the Exige? (specify your car, i.e.)

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts