The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k., the '05 Elise seats are killing me, and a long drive to the track hurts my back...

anyone got a Reverie CF Mulsanne they want to part ways with?
these are much more comfortable I presume...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Same with me, except that I am about to have some padding added to my seats and then have the centers reupholstered at the same time.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I had one of these seats for a very short time.
i would say its great for the track, but not comfortable. much less so than the stock seat IMO.
you will fit into it just fine, but its a hard seat, and the padding is not much in the way of comfort and soft.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm more and more the Rev Mulsanne is sounding like it's not comfortable for long drives...I need a seat for both track and daily use...

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
The Bride Zodia is a good alternative. If you are 32 inch waist you may bearly make it. i ordered one but I am 34 inch, and could not fit. Resold it the same month.

·
Registered
455 Posts
hmmm more and more the Rev Mulsanne is sounding like it's not comfortable for long drives...I need a seat for both track and daily use...
An Exige Probax seat may work for you and you can probably find someone to let you test drive their car before you commit to the seat. All you need is a dremel and an upholstery shop to make it 6 pt. compatible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts