The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a rightside headlight lens for 2005 Elise. Mine has a vicious scratch. Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi,
We would be happy to supply the passenger side headlmap cover for your 2005 Elise. Part number A117M0098S.

Please visit us at My Lotus Garage

We are a Licensed Lotus dealer offering new, original equipment Lotus parts on the Internet.

We look forward to hearing from you!

·
Vendor
359 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi Ziker,

I'm looking for the same part and gave up finding one used. I don't know how badly yours is scratched, but I've decided to have mine refinished to remove glue we got on the inside of the cover. Going to do both sides to clean up some crazing that's happened with age as well. There is a tutorial somewhere on LT on how to do it and the results can be pretty striking.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
that's pretty brutal. i'm looking for the same part, but for MY '07. Impossible to find anywhere... Looks like I have to buy the full assembly for about $800 :sad:

·
Registered
433 Posts
FWIW, have a used passenger side H/L housing with lens and embellisher ring for 2005 Elise. The clear coat over the black at the top is deteriorated, not uncommon. For that matter I also have a driver side one without embellisher ring that needs to have the lens reattached to the housing.
See For Sale Listing : http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/headlamp-lens-housings-209866/

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why has no one started pulling these lenses themselves on a simple vacuum mold? If anyone has a scratched or damaged lens they would like to donate I could experiment with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts