The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the Rota Torque wheels. I didn't like the "CF" center caps that came with them so I sold them to someone on here planning on getting the flat ones. Doh, the flat ones won't work on the rear. So now I'm centercapless and looking to get a new set before LOG so I can make some custom emblems for them.

Does anyone have a set or know where I can buy a set? I've been trying to get a set through ForcedFed for a couple months now. I've upped the effort over the past week (as someone on here from there said by PM they had them a while back) but can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone or return a call. I've waited on hold for over 10 minutes 3 times in the past week. Sent an e-mail to have someone call me when they have a minute, and yesterday left my phone number with someone who was going to "call me right back in 2 minutes" (never happened)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Keith, you sold them to me.... :)

I'd sell them back, but the thing of it is that stupid me, I lost 2 of them on the track....
so I have 1 front and 1 rear cap....

·
Registered
842 Posts
Keith, I sent you an email regarding a set of Slipstream caps. Don't know if they are the same or not.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I have some if you want them Keith.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts