The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested (cash in hand) in purchasing a set of Black LSS wheels. Please PM me with what you have and your price. Prefer Texas but will pay for shipping for the right set. Don't really need tires....

·
Registered
879 Posts
Send a PM to OTB - he has a set that he offered me, but I'm not in a position to take them right now.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I have a set off a 08 Exige 240s. The TPMS is removed, they had 600 miles on them with I took them off. No tires, boxed and ready to UPS.

PM me if you are interested. I have no idea what they are worth.

Roy

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I just missed OTB's wheels, so I'm still in the market for a set of LSS Black wheels.

If you have a set you would like to sell, please let me know...

Tpup, I sent you another email...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still needing wheels! Still have cash! Anyone want to sell a set and ship?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
What are they worth? I have an extra set with Bridgestone Re-01r's on them. I like them, but may part with them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sent PM to Ian...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a set here at Auto Europe for $1700. Near perfect condition. Came off an 08 240 at 4000 miles. Center caps available too.

I also have the 260 Cup wheel available in black or silver brand new at $2100. Bit wider yet a bit lighter.

"Wheel" be happy to ship them for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To the top. Still looking for a used set...

:wave:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump!

BTT for the weekend.

Bueller?

Anyone?

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have a set, 2 of the wheels are perfect...1 has a small scratch..and one..if it were me I might take it in to see if I could get the lip touched up.

They work fine, it's cosmetic.....send me a PM if you are interested, maybe you want them for track use only. I'm not quite sure what they are worth or what to do with them since the one wheel has some ugliness on it.

HERE is a pic of that wheel...I hit it on a curb leaving my office...damn the man he juts really ruins your life.

Here is the one with the light scratch

And here is the one with the lip damage

It's superficial damage, you can see that the shape of the lip and the little "u" where the spokes meet the lip is the correct "shape".

Anyways....there ya go and good luck with your search!

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have some silver LSS rims with Lotus center caps that I'm interested in selling in case you want to deal with painting or powder coating!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have some silver LSS rims with Lotus center caps that I'm interested in selling in case you want to deal with painting or powder coating!
Hey Scott, I actually have a powdercoater lined up and ready if I get a set of silver ones. My problem is it will cost me almost $400 to have them prepped and coated, so I would need to pick up a set of silver ones for a good price.

Please let me know how much you would like for them. If the price is right, I could definately go that route...

Thanks...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hey Scott, I actually have a powdercoater lined up and ready if I get a set of silver ones. My problem is it will cost me almost $400 to have them prepped and coated, so I would need to pick up a set of silver ones for a good price.

Please let me know how much you would like for them. If the price is right, I could definately go that route...

Thanks...
PM sent.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why not anodized instead? Cheaper and lighter. :)
Would you know someone able to anodize? And an approximate price per wheel?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I only know a local company to me who could anodize. I got quoted $200 to anodize black for all 4 wheels larger than the LSS wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts