The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have softtop they want to get rid of for cheap?
Send me a PM.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Hang in for awhile. There will be times when 2 or 3 are for sale on here at the same time, then weeks without.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
what is cheap.... = $$$?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That depends...
If new, I think $500 is good price but if it is used and showing signs of wear, than less $500.

Weather is getting better here in Seattle and I want to be able to take the top off on my Exige. Since it is Seattle weather does change and rain and I don't want to be caught up in the rain without the top. BTDT. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
i got one

That depends...
If new, I think $500 is good price but if it is used and showing signs of wear, than less $500.

Weather is getting better here in Seattle and I want to be able to take the top off on my Exige. Since it is Seattle weather does change and rain and I don't want to be caught up in the rain without the top. BTDT. :)
hey, i may actually!!! i've had the car a year and have no idea how to put it on. never even tried.

let me find it and take a look - i bet its in perfect condition. it must be.... thanks!!

(what do these things cost new?)

·
Registered
992 Posts
ok what about this?

I'll trust the community here to tell me if i photo'd the right things...

I got 2 rods (no idea what they do); a nifty carrying sack with a closetie; and the roof itself which is black on the side that shows to the exterior. i think.

is that right? missing anything

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
one more....

this is fun,,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, let me know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Well, let me know how much you want for it.
i havent a clue what i want for it...a post above said theyre $1350 new. seems like a lot to me but mine hasnt seen the light of day either. whats a fair price here? i can ask around i guess.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
New they list for about $1800, but many dealers will sell you one new for their 'cost' of about $1350.00. Right.

Going price for a touring (insulated) top on the open market in very good condition is around $500.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts