The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to buy a cup holder.ideally i'd like the center mounted aluminum one as installed in later model years.but will it fit an 05?do u or some company sell it.
any other products available?

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Cup holder

I have one from Blackwatch for when I am alone and have 2 from S111 for when the wife comes along. I like both and are relatively cheap.:up:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
You might also consider installing a loud exhaust to drown out the cupholder's screams.
;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good info thanx

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Here you go:

Mini Mania has a great cup holder that slides under the mat and because it is made of some sort of fuzzy black substance it blends right in with the mats. This is helpful in avoiding ridicule from the "ANTI" crowd. I love mine - I can drink my starbucks on the way to the track and then slide it out when I get there. Plus it's cheap.

http://new.minimania.com/web/Item/NMI4103/AddedFrom/CatBrowse- INTERIOR_NM/InvDetail.cfm

·
Registered
222 Posts
You can purchase the Lotus cup holder from any dealership. It will fit in your '05.
I have been to 3 dealers now (Miami, Jacksonville & Atlanta) and no one has a cup holder. I would really like to have the oem one but my chances of finding one are not looking good.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Build your own. There are two screws under the A/C controls that the Lotus cup holder happens to mount to. You can use those to mount a piece of aluminum and then a generic plastic one to that. This took me 45 minutes and $6 to accomplish. Some folks think mine is ugly, but you can probably spend a little extra time and money to make it look better. Mine is 9 months olds, and I use it 3 or 4 times a week.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts