The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in buying a Stage 2 exhaust (JanSpeed version for N/A cars). I will consider both new and used. Prefer low-mileage used. Please post or PM me with info/pictures or you can email me at [email protected] if that is easier for you. I will most likely not consider offers from people with VERY short forum memberships and low post counts just as a safety precaution to myself.

If anyone is local to me and is interested in trading their Stage 2 and pre/cut black diffuser for my stock exhaust (16k miles), black diffuser, and some cash I'll defintely entertain this option.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I bought last year, but Thom from FVMC or whatever lotus dealer in chicago had it cheapest, I think it was 625 shipped. Used ones will pop up on here from time to time if you don't mind waiting, but make sure it's a janspeed version.

One bonus to buying used is it will be "broken in" already... first 1000 miles is pretty loud with a new one, but it smoothes out over time

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought last year, but Thom from FVMC or whatever lotus dealer in chicago had it cheapest, I think it was 625 shipped. Used ones will pop up on here from time to time if you don't mind waiting, but make sure it's a janspeed version.

One bonus to buying used is it will be "broken in" already... first 1000 miles is pretty loud with a new one, but it smoothes out over time
:) that's what I've read and why I'm looking for a used one. I know of one that will be coming available soon and it looks like I'm going to be waiting for it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
stage two janspeed

:) that's what I've read and why I'm looking for a used one. I know of one that will be coming available soon and it looks like I'm going to be waiting for it.
I have a a janspeed stage two, with about 1200 miles on it. If you want any pics lemme know. I am doing some less restrictive exhaust that getting ready to sell the stage two. Probably would ask 350.00 plus post. Happy to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts