The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As is all too common from what I'm seeing, the panel around my starter button has broken so I need a new one. Anyone got one laying around? I would consider a CF one or other upgraded style if it comes with the one for the passenger side as well, but not looking to spend tons on it. I'm in Texas, let me know what you've got and how much you would want for it.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
They have been pretty reasonable from the dealer, 3 button one used to be 12 bucks, think they have gone up tho

·
Registered
442 Posts
I epoxied mine when it broke on it's first autocross as the nubs were still there, but broken... it survived it's 2nd autocross... :)

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to give them a call. I assumed it would be expensive because Lotus. Thanks
They have been pretty reasonable from the dealer, 3 button one used to be 12 bucks, think they have gone up tho

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I epoxied mine when it broke on it's first autocross as the nubs were still there, but broken... it survived it's 2nd autocross... :)
The nub is gone on one side of mine, and I don't want to glue it as then I can't get back there is there's an issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts