The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No problem! Hopefully someone other than the idiot scammer (trying hard to sell me air) will come forward.
For your daily laugh, here is what a scammer (Rosie) sent me:
It is sold at 15o$ but you will have to pay a 100$ so after the shipping you will pay the remaining 50$,and it will get to you in 4hours

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Stock exige S.....OK, I have my Stock muffler off of my 2010 exige S240. Is that what you are looking for? And...what number plate?
Not a scammer, just confused as to what you need to verify.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my stock muffler, there is an embossed plate with the part number on it, that is what I am referring to. Not sure if the S240 muffler will fit on mine but some pics will help start the process. Thanks

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Got some pics and fount the number plate.
20200806_063734.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics. The mounting rods look shorter than the ones on my 06 so I suspect the design has changed. No matter what number (from the tag) I googled, no match came up. So, if you don't mind, please provide a rod to rod length, can length and diameter and inlet diameter. From those numbers, I can determine the fit. Maybe before you go to all that trouble, shoot me a PM with your price.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Sending message

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found one, thanks to all who replied, except for the scammer. Moderator, please close this.

·
Administrator
1,488 Posts
closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.