The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at the picture, this part has always been broken since I got my car from the dealer. Everybody that have upgraded their console to the leather one must have this part for me. Let me know if you want to sell it.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi NoFear,
I have an 05 Elise, with the stock center console, leather shift boot and the cupholder piece at the back. They are in the same conditions as when I bought my car new becoz' I replaced them with the leather console one shortly after. Anyway, I'd be interested in selling them as a set. Make me an offer and PM me if you're interested.

Ciao!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm offering you 35$ + shipping just for the small piece that is broken on my car. I really dont need the big part, mine is brand new.. Dont need to pay extra for that and also think about the shipping box that it will be needed for both parts. A lot bigger for nothing to me...Hope you understand..

Thanks

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Why not just warranty it? Your car is an 07 I see so you should definitely be in warranty still, otherwise Lotus garage has it for $49 new.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much guys! it is appreciated!

DONE !!!!

My dealer told me it was difficult to replace this part under warrenty cause I may have broke it myself....:huh:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Thank you very much guys! it is appreciated!

DONE !!!!

My dealer told me it was difficult to replace this part under warrenty cause I may have broke it myself....:huh:
Well, since it is cracked where you plug something in maybe they thought you pushed a plug in too tight and it cracked. The plug isn't exactly US sized so US plugs do fit a bit loose. Either way glad to hear you got it taken care of.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought a used part from a member here on the forum for 35$ + shipping...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes lol! Was not really a good idea !:shrug:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Did you try glue?
Glassing it from the back would work better but if the materials weren't already sitting around in the garage it'd probably be almost as economical just to replace it.
:shrug:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Pm for you on the part.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts