The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a stock Elise silver diffuser. Prefer local to Southern CA.

I know there are many of you who have purchased Difflow and have your stock piece sitting in the garage collecting dust. Let me help you by freeing up that precious space in the garage. With the money I'm willing to pay you, you can take your nagging wife to a fancy dinner and keep your Elise for another year.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Do diffusers come in silver? Mine is black (Exige).

San

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I might consider a black one. How much are you selling yours for?
I wasn't offering mine for sale, just wasn't aware they come in silver. The stock diffusers aren't worth much anyway. I'm sure there are a bunch of them laying around.

Talk to GB Composites. I'm guessing they might have one for you.

San

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know, there are 12 different stock diffusers for the Elise/Exige, color being one of the variants.

I wasn't offering mine for sale, just wasn't aware they come in silver. The stock diffusers aren't worth much anyway. I'm sure there are a bunch of them laying around.

Talk to GB Composites. I'm guessing they might have one for you.

San

·
Vendor
359 Posts
I'm looking for a stock Elise silver diffuser. Prefer local to Southern CA.

I know there are many of you who have purchased Difflow and have your stock piece sitting in the garage collecting dust. Let me help you by freeing up that precious space in the garage. With the money I'm willing to pay you, you can take your nagging wife to a fancy dinner and keep your Elise for another year.
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts