The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a box for the passenger side foot well and a 10" pioneer sub I removed from my elise when I bought it. I also still have the amp and alpine head and brain. I can get better pics when I get home if you are interested.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1353460869.375499.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1353460922.407010.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1353460980.840535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a box for the passenger side foot well and a 10" pioneer sub I removed from my elise when I bought it. I also still have the amp and alpine head and brain. I can get better pics when I get home if you are interested.
There is no cover to protect the sub?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nope I had the same thoughts myself. My girl is 5 ft and fit comfortably, but much over 6 foot and the ride wouldn't be comfortable for long. For the short time I had it in no one ever hit it. One speaker shop I asked to quote on removal said they could get a cover for it. Honestly other than the speaker box most of it probably isn't worth shipping haha

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
341 Posts
You should PM 4lotus he has a beautiful alcantra sub box that has been custom made to fit behind the seats and was fiberglassed with the original panel to look like one piece, he is selling it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm also looking for a behind-the-seats subwoofer, if anyone still has one. I do have the footwell one (pretty sure it's JL), but want to free up the footwell (those extra 6 inches). Anyone willing to trade? or I'll buy yours, depending on the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts