The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a supercharger Kit for my 06 Lotus Elise. I want everything I need to ad supercharger. I’m located in the la SoCal area. Text me. 323-337-4295. RK

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I’m looking for a supercharger Kit for my 06 Lotus Elise. I want everything I need to ad supercharger. I’m located in the la SoCal area. Text me. 323-337-4295. RK
I have an OEM mp62 off a 2008 exige. It needs a rebuild kit which is about $70. It would fit the Elise with the proper manifold like the Greddy that Inokinetic uses on their Katana.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I have sen this saga repeated many times over the last 14 years. As new kits are increasingly rare I would caution against piecing together components. I believe BOE and Inokinetic are the only ones that sell complete supercharger kits. Yes they are pricey but in the end it may turn out cheaper. If you have a relationship with a good tuner and going standalone ecu then it is possible but not as fluid. The BOE rev300 kit is upgrade-able to the 400 when you want more power. Although you may find an mp62 blower the nose snouts and bracket differ for certain applications. My recommendation would be to save your money for a new kit with support from the vendor directly. Also make sure your motor is healthy enough for forced induction as well as clutch and transmission. Tommy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts