The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a pair of stock Elise seats, must be tan/biscuit color, excellent condition. I've sent PMs to a couple of potential sellers but have gotten no responses.

Probax or not probax, either is fine.

Please feel free to PM me or email me directly at my username at gmail.com

I'm in the LA area, would be thrilled to meet you locally but with my luck, you'll be in NE Maine...

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Looking to buy a pair of stock Elise seats, must be tan/biscuit color, excellent condition. I've sent PMs to a couple of potential sellers but have gotten no responses.

Probax or not probax, either is fine.

Please feel free to PM me or email me directly at my username at gmail.com

I'm in the LA area, would be thrilled to meet you locally but with my luck, you'll be in NE Maine...
What year Miata do you have?

Have you found a TR6 driver to buy your Miata seats yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah yeah yeah, we're all so transparent :D

My tan Miata seats aren't in excellent condition, so I haven't contemplated selling them. Besides, what would a Triumph owner bolt them to? I've never seen a Triumph with a floor! (I'm a transplanted Yankee)

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I may have a set for you in the next few weeks, need to see if I can close a deal on the ones I'm looking at. They're in NJ though, are you good with shipping?

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah, we're all so transparent :D

My tan Miata seats aren't in excellent condition, so I haven't contemplated selling them. Besides, what would a Triumph owner bolt them to? I've never seen a Triumph with a floor! (I'm a transplanted Yankee)
In California you will find no shortage of Triumphs with intact floors and shot seats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have a set for you in the next few weeks, need to see if I can close a deal on the ones I'm looking at. They're in NJ though, are you good with shipping?
I'm good with shipping, I'd prefer to do Greyhound as it's typically cheaper than the more conventional shippers. I'm still looking, so let me know when/if you're ready to sell. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Psssh. I don't believe you. These cars must be fairy tales, like a working Lucas electrical system!
Amazingly enough, the Lucas electrical system works pretty well (knocking furiously on wood).

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I'm good with shipping, I'd prefer to do Greyhound as it's typically cheaper than the more conventional shippers. I'm still looking, so let me know when/if you're ready to sell. Thanks!
Ok, ready to go. PM me your offer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM'd

So that's why all those Brit cars have wooden dashes, it's so their owners have a handy place to exercise their superstitions...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SLKado came through, I now have a great set of seats in hand. Great seller, if anyone needs a referral.

Thanks Lotus Talkers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts