The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK been trying to contact diff people regarding these tow hooks, to no avail, so i decided to post here to see if someone would sell me some!

I am looking for the front folding tow hook in red

and

a rear center exit tow hook also in red

any help would be greatly appreciated

THANK YOU :bow:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^emailed S11 no response

forcedfed NOT folding fronts

tCdesignfab cant click or buy it?

u dont think ive tried that?

yea ASAP i have $$$ burning a hole in my pocket, i figure if i dont spend it on my car, ide go and spend on other stupid things LOL

thanx for the links anyway

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK just wanted to know if they were in stock before i pay...lol, but no reply, i guess a phone call woul do the trick, we'll see

any S111 reps care to chime in?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
A few months ago I just drove there (Sector111 in Temecula, CA), picked up a pair of tow hooks (and a few other goodies), met the staff, got a tour of their facilities. Great people. I don't know where in CA you are, but if you're somewhere between LA and SD, its worth the trip.

·
Registered
396 Posts
OK just wanted to know if they were in stock before i pay...lol, but no reply, i guess a phone call woul do the trick, we'll see

any S111 reps care to chime in?
Just give S111 a call and go pick it up if its in stock. They're just a few minutes from you off Winchester in Temecula.

·
Registered
828 Posts
You're hilarious.rotfl

^emailed S11 no response

forcedfed NOT folding fronts

tCdesignfab cant click or buy it?

u dont think ive tried that?

yea ASAP i have $$$ burning a hole in my pocket, i figure if i dont spend it on my car, ide go and spend on other stupid things LOL

thanx for the links anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts