The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a long shot but I'm looking for a used set of Toybox48 wheels from Outerplus Japan. Looking to see if anyone has a set for sale before I reach out directly to Outerplus/Garageshimaya.

Message me if you have a set for sale. Thanks

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,645 Posts
If none materalize, will you please document your purchase process/ details? I have wanted these for ever. Even had a set offered to me in California, but did'nt bite. ( should have) I would be more than a little interested to see how I might finally get my hands on a set...

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
If none materalize, will you please document your purchase process/ details? I have wanted these for ever. Even had a set offered to me in California, but did'nt bite. ( should have) I would be more than a little interested to see how I might finally get my hands on a set...

San

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
these are my 2nd favorite wheels.

1) Monolites
2) Toybox
3) MY '10-12 Cup 260

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
Guys, we can get these wheels. We just secured a set recently but shipping is slow right now due to COVID. I know the Toybox owner quite well - they have great products that we will start to offer again. I'm debating about taking a trip to see him again soon but that pesky virus keeps me grounded - for now!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Guys, we can get these wheels. We just secured a set recently but shipping is slow right now due to COVID. I know the Toybox owner quite well - they have great products that we will start to offer again. I'm debating about taking a trip to see him again soon but that pesky virus keeps me grounded - for now!
Awesome!

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,645 Posts
I have decided on Penske's before I go for the cherry on top Toybox Hethel rims. Which I will have someday!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
Here are a couple that arrived recently - due to a misship we got two colors in one set. That is getting resolved now...would any of you be interested in the dark silver version? It is wicked.
Photo Jun 18, 1 41 51 PM.jpg Photo Jun 18, 1 42 12 PM.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts