The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a +07 Exige S supercharger conversion to my 06 Exige and looking for the OEM trunk lid strut + bracket EITHER SINGLE STRUT OR DUAL STRUT DESIGN for the Exige S (my stock one will interfere with the intercooler). I figure someone must have replaced theirs with other options and has one for sale.

I've been looking a week now for the dual strut design without luck, so opening it up to either one.

Thanks!

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I'm doing a +07 Exige S supercharger conversion to my 06 Exige and looking for the OEM trunk lid strut + bracket EITHER SINGLE STRUT OR DUAL STRUT DESIGN for the Exige S (my stock one will interfere with the intercooler). I figure someone must have replaced theirs with other options and has one for sale.

I've been looking a week now for the dual strut design without luck, so opening it up to either one.

Thanks!
I have a single strut off my 2007 Exige S, but I won't be home until 20 Feb. Let me know.

San

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I can live with that. Is this both the bracket and the strut? I'll PM you.

Initially was hoping for the dual strut at first, as it seems more stable and looks nice too, but they seem difficult to get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts