·
Registered
4,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent

There's got to be a story behind this. What did you spill?

BTW, free bump.
Thanks for the bump, Ian. No story actually. The previous owner of the car had cut out a piece of the mat to accommodate an amplifier. This actually doesn't really bother me so much as it's really subtle. The foam was "lost" when i was getting my car worked on at our local lotus service shop :rolleyes:. I know I could probably just ask them if they found it, but it's been a while now and, quite frankly, it should be pretty cheap to replace, and certainly easier than getting them to get the parts. (I never did get other parts I asked them to order for me last May) Worst case scenario, if it turns out it costs too much, I'll just buy foam from a hardware store and cut my own, can't be too hard.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
PM sent

Thanks for the bump, Ian. No story actually. The previous owner of the car had cut out a piece of the mat to accommodate an amplifier. This actually doesn't really bother me so much as it's really subtle. The foam was "lost" when i was getting my car worked on at our local lotus service shop :rolleyes:. I know I could probably just ask them if they found it, but it's been a while now and, quite frankly, it should be pretty cheap to replace, and certainly easier than getting them to get the parts. (I never did get other parts I asked them to order for me last May) Worst case scenario, if it turns out it costs too much, I'll just buy foam from a hardware store and cut my own, can't be too hard.

What about the Sector 111 thing that fits in the trunk?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts