The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea who this is? Seems Phishy (spelled wrong intentionally) to me....

This is a message from jimrestoration at LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community ( http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/ ). The LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email jimrestoration, you can use this online form:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=57186

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

I'm currently in the office now but will check on the ware-house for the needed item if you are still interested in the purchase. You can send me an e-mail on [email protected] with list of what you are looking to purchase and a phone number to reach you.

Cheers,

John Pierre
United Kingdom

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Mine too! I am wondering if they are available from Lotus or if some one has made clever copies.
I am guessing that they get misplaced.
I bought one at my Lotus dealer a few years ago. At that time I think the price was around $60 each.

It wouldn't be too hard to make something yourself out of styrofoam and velcro.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
top trim

I don't believe these would believe that these would be hard to duplicate. I can take some detailed pictures and measure out if you want to try and make!
:shrug:

·
Vendor
2007 Chili Red Elise
361 Posts
The guys at Gator Motorsport were great and my order will be on the way when I talk to them in the morning.

FYI they are around $50 plus shipping per side.

I couldn't ask for better service.

Thanks

No problem! Glad we could get everything you needed taken care of!

·
Vendor
2007 Chili Red Elise
361 Posts
Eclipse,

Will you send some photos when you get the parts. I too am missing the covers and was just getting ready to make some...but would much rather purchase them it the look good.

I have an 09 S260 I can use to take a picture of what it would look like in there if you want!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts