The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I need to buy one of those Union Jack front decals to cover some ugly holes where a front license plate holder was mounted, anyone got one that they can part with ????

Todd :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
SweetDaddyD can help ya out

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kestrel , I have PM'ed and Email'ed Sweet and have not heard from him, he might be out of town.

Ps... I have a Beech A36 not quite in the same realm as in your avatar but it gets me around.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
have a bunch of time in A36...had an instrument student that had one....great platform !

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good solid ride, have had a few but like this one the best. Keep thinking about buying a 310 but can't seem to come to grips with double the cost of everything for little performance gain, but who knows. If I had the spare peso's I would buy a Beech 200 have quite a bit of time in one and liked it but I was'nt paying the fuel bill...lol

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I have about 9 years of King Air time..... they're bulletproof !

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, good solid ride. Hard to beat a Beech, I don't care what it is. First one I ever messed with was a BA-18 and they are still around just hard to find these days, unless you are in So. America and hauling freight.

T :)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
FWIW, the vinyl might still "show" the holes, based upon what I've heard from several Lotus drivers yesterday, who are also wishing to escape the clutches of the dreaded front plate mount. They're looking for something a little stiffer that will bridge the holes in the plinthe. if youre not too picky i'm sure the vinyl will do the trick!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maksuten - Thanks, email sent with address. :)

Z - thanks for the word, anything has to be better than what I have now, will see how it looks once Mak sends it here and keep my eyes peeled for something better if this does'nt work out.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mak - thanks a bunch if you ever get up this way I will buy the first round of what ever, I am right off I-95 when you cross into Georgia.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Yep, I was out in California.
Hope it works out for you Torro!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I believe I bought these from SweetDaddyD on Ebay. I got two but did not like it with my color. I had seen pics on other colors and did like it but not on mine.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Sweet, I will be up your way all next week at Forsyth for a class, another board member is hooking up with me Sunday evening at the Tangier Outlet in Locust Grove to deliver a hardtop I got off him.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts