The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB Fully Loaded Exige S in SoCal. Time period is this week, or next week latest. Maybe even a trade for a decked out 3 series *335i* Color is irrelivent, unless it's ardent red. I think these cars look good in any color. PM if you have a car for me. Price range is >45k with great finance, hopefully somewhere in the 30-40k range. Less than 30k miles.
Must be under warrenty, and have had no major accidents.
Thanks,
Izzy

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
16? I hope you prove everyone wrong and don't total it in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
57 Posts
16? I hope you prove everyone wrong and don't total it in a couple of weeks
I dont think so. From what I understand, his 335 is very well upgraded and he has managed to keep that one perfect, so I have no doubt that he will take care of this car even better. Good luck tomorrow. Let me know what happens!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think so. From what I understand, his 335 is very well upgraded and he has managed to keep that one perfect, so I have no doubt that he will take care of this car even better. Good luck tomorrow. Let me know what happens!
My New *hopefully/potential* Storm Titanium Metallic Is gonna be amazing, I need to work some things around and then take the plunge tomorrow.

·
Registered
180 Posts
have to admit, even though the Lotus isn't quite as fast as my GT3, it is more fun to drive! Now that the prices have taken a dive, you'd be crazy not to buy it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
have to admit, even though the Lotus isn't quite as fast as my GT3, it is more fun to drive! Now that the prices have taken a dive, you'd be crazy not to buy it!
you ain't kiddin'!!! I have driven some of the best cars in the world (within reason, no cars over 300k), gt3, gt2, stradale, murcielagos, etc. and can confidently say that this car is the most fun to ACTUALLY DRIVE. It is so raw and rewarding and you cannot really compare the feel of a car this light to a car with "similar" performance numbers with increased power and weight - this car just feels so perfect. In any event, I have offered Izzy the absolute lowest price I have offered the car to ANYONE to this point. If he passes on the deal, I would be VERY surprised. Especially being in the auto industry, he would be able to flip that car and make money at the number I offered him......

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Admins, please ban this spambot.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Admins, please ban this spambot.
Admin and mods aren't omnipotent (but try;))! Please press the "report post" button when you see posts like this as it will send an alert out to all mods who don't have to stumble across a comment like this :) - thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts