The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
I have some Sector Shims if you need them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't see any listed on BOE page anymore. Gunpilot you still got the shims? Front/Rear? Thickness? Anyone else got shims in Orange County or Los Angeles, CA area?

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I don't see any listed on BOE page anymore. Gunpilot you still got the shims? Front/Rear? Thickness? Anyone else got shims in Orange County or Los Angeles, CA area?
Probably because this thread is 3 months old.

San

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well... That's why I wasn't asking why it wasn't on boe site anymore. ;^). I was making a statement that it was no longer available there and asking if anyone else got some around here.

Anyone?

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Well... That's why I wasn't asking why it wasn't on boe site anymore. ;^). I was making a statement that it was no longer available there and asking if anyone else got some around here.

Anyone?
I thought you were looking for V2 arms and shims, not just shims.

San

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Sold the shims 3 months ago.

Why do you need them? Most people with V2 arms are wanting neg. camber and have no shims............

·
Registered
39 Posts
San,

Just looking for shims.

Gunpilot,

I just installed the v2 arms. Still need to get alignment done. Not sure if I need the shims yet. I just wanted to have the shims ready when I get it aligned. I was at -0.7 front with stock arms and no shims. -2.4/-2.6 in the rear. I'm aiming for about -1.5 up front. Not sure what I'm at after switching to v2 arms. Any idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts