The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn.... lost a rear wheel cap--with a black emblem. Have the old stock yellow/green emblems to trade, or cash. Any help?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I can sell you one emblem for $12, put it over one of your yellow caps and you are in business. (or pry your yellow cap out and put this one in)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can sell you one emblem for $12, put it over one of your yellow caps and you are in business. (or pry your yellow cap out and put this one in)
Hey, Keith.... I sent you an email telling you I needed to replace one of my gumballs (blew off at Sebring) -- maybe I'll just tack a pair of emblems to an order, and get some numbers for the front as well.

Did you not get my email?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm pretty sure I recall responding. Please send again and i can search my sent items for your e-mail address. I seem to have had some issues lately with people not getting e-mails from my hotmail account.

Keith

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure I recall responding. Please send again and i can search my sent items for your e-mail address. I seem to have had some issues lately with people not getting e-mails from my hotmail account.

Keith
Yup -- you're right. Aug 29. It was in my gmail spam folder. I've added you to my 'friends' list; shouldn't happen again.

I'll put everything together in a more-detailed email--and you can give me a price. Sound good? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts