The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 06 Elise and i`m in the market for some show and go parts.

I`m looking for some rota torque or Volk CE28 wheels in a 16F,17R.

I`m also looking for some Toyo R1R or R888 (I know used tires aren`t the best. Just looking if there anything good ) if you have anything post the sizes.

I would like a hardtop with all the mounting brackets. My elise is Chili red, so that colour in a hard top would be nice, but I can always get anything repainted so other colours are ok.

Exhaust, i`m use to atv`s and street bikes with pipes, so I need more grunt.
I would like a center exit exhaust, and don`t want a stage 2. So probably a Pro1? Do I have any other options? post what you got...oh and probably just a cat back, unless you want to give me a sweet deal on a complete. lol

Cold air intake...anything good for the right price.

I think thats pretty much it for now.

PM me, post or e-mail ( [email protected] ) if you have anything.

thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would love a carbon top, but I really don`t have the money for it now, to much other things to buy.

Unless you`re willing to sell it for the same price as the OEM top...but I don`t think i`m that lucky lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
much more then I plan on spending for a top.

As for the rims, thanks for the offer. But I need something sooner then that...sorry

·
Registered
243 Posts
you must understand,
every time someone starts a thread its just another hijack opportunity for Darkside to splatter his crap all over it.
It happened to me. If you tell the moderator they will remove it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
you must understand,
every time someone starts a thread its just another hijack opportunity for Darkside to splatter his crap all over it.
He said he wanted to buy, which is an invitation to those that are selling. I don't see that Darkside did anything wrong.:shrug:

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I would like a center exit exhaust, and don`t want a stage 2. So probably a Pro1? Do I have any other options?
The Von Hep exhaust comes in either rear panel exit, or center through the diffuser exit which is what I bought. Great exhaust, sounds great and very light, check Blackwatch Racing if interested. Sector111 also sells some center exit exhausts.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the reply`s

Just got a pipe.

now if I could just find a good deal on Rota`s and some Toyo`s

·
Registered
933 Posts
you must understand,
We were wrong on your thread,

But this guy is looking to buy what we offer.

Wont happen again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts