The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTS: Kenwood KVT-696

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Porcupine 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Kenwood Excelon KVT-696 DVD Receiver. This is in excellent shape and comes with all components except the remote control. This is one of the only single din touchscreen units that works with the Elise/Exige as the screen opens backward to help clear the wiper stalk. Works with any Apple iPod/iPhone devices, plays CD's/DVD's, and has a USB port for transferring files. I am including all necessary cables and paperwork to install it. I also have the KCA-IP301V iPod Video Direct Cable which I am including in this sale. This system sells for $770 new and $539 used on Amazon, I am asking $400 shipped. I accept paypal or USPS money order. PM me if interested, first replies will have first dibs.

See less See more
#2 ·
You have a PM

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.