The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: Exige Cat & Exhaust, Diffuser & Engine Mounts UPDATED 3/1

I have the following for sale. I will ship all items but the buyer must pay for shipping. I would, however, prefer to sell the larger items locally here in the Denver metro area.

2010 Exige S240 Engine Mounts. This includes all four mounts as pictured and all are in excellent shape. Removed after 1400 miles, they show no signs of wear and are practically brand new. Asking $50 + shipping.

2010 Exige S240 Diffuser. In excellent shape, also removed after only 1400 miles. Includes larger exhaust hole cutout for SC exhaust tips. Asking $150 + shipping.

Euro Exit Grilles for 2005 Style Rear Bumper Grille. Replaces the side grilles and allows a euro style dual exit exhaust to be used. Asking $100 + shipping. SOLD

2005 Lotus Elise Rear License Plate Bracket Grille. In good shape, asking $100 + Shipping. SOLD

2010 Exige S40 Rear License Plate Bracket with Bumperettes. The complete rear bumper assembly. This only had 1400 miles on it before I removed it and is practically brand new. Asking $200 + shipping. SOLD

Lotus Exige S240 Exhaust & Cat. This is from my Exige and only has 1400 miles through it. I am asking $200 + shipping for the Cat, $200 + shipping for the exhaust. UPDATE: BOTH SOLD

I accept paypal or USPS money orders. PM me if interested in an item, first replies will have first dibs.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'll take the euro rear grills if it falls through. Got money waiting

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Sorry to thread Jack Porcupine but I have the Euros coming off my car I'd sell.
PM me your email and I can send pictures.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update - I've been getting tons of PM's about it but the euro exit grilles have been sold. I have lowered the prices of the remaining items.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts