The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm thinking of trading or selling my Z06. I wouldn't mind an Elise or Exige (plus cash on my part depending on the car) for track use. The Vette is too clean to track for me. I also wouldn't mind a smaller car to drive down town with. There are no flaws at all on this vette, besides a few microscopic road gravel chips.
The trunk is huge- a good upgrade for a Lotus driver who wants more utility/power.

Here are the details:

Torch Red, 50th aniversary badging. 12,000 miles. Came with door 'strips' which I removed, but I saved them for the next owner. They were removed carefully and are in great shape (but I think they ruin the lines of the car). Trans and diff have Mobil 1 oil in them. I changed the brake fluid to DOT4 (at the dealer), changed the clutch fluid out little by little to DOT 4 (never had the sticky clutch on this one), and it has fresh long-life coolant.

I have simple tasteful mods on this car- NOTHING IRREVERSIBLE. I kept all OEM parts which will be given to the next owner:

Euro headlights (glass)
Elite Engineering jacking rails (new style with 'pucks')
EE 'fat mama' front rollers (I have a steep driveway)
EE dead and gas pedal set
Trunk partition
Wired for Battery Tender
Odyssey dry cell battery (still have the OEM one, and it's good)
Front hood seal strip

X-pipe (don't remember who made it- it cured the 'jingling' sound- I kept the OEM H-pipe for you)
Skip-shift eliminator
Steering column lock disabler
Black rear lower fascia (can be removed carefully)

Hurst short shifter
MOMO leather shift knob and boot (beautiful- the Z06 deserves this)
Wheelskins leather steering wheel cover (OEM cover underneath still looks great, but I have big hands)
Callaway Honker intake (you know these are the BEST! Better fit than OEM)
Ported throttle body (OEM unmodded unit included)

Spare set of Speedline Z06 wheels with Nitto 555R2 tires (95% tread left) I also have the stock wheeels with about 75% tread on them in perfect condition

The car is garaged in Los Angeles, never driven in rain, never raced, tracked, no dings (yeah, I know, Vettes are un-dingable!), scratches, or any imperfections.

I'm looking to get $27999 for the car plus all listed accessories (and anything I may have forgotten). I just had the car smogged in Feb/March, and it read ZERO for NO and HC- how's that for clean running? (you will probably need a truck or SUV to get the spare wheels and spare boxed OEM parts)

I have a website with photos of the car and various parts here:

New Page 2

Send me an email if interested. You will not be disappointed!

-Dave

PS- I have a factory GM extended warranty through 3/2010

1 - 1 of 1 Posts