The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says,
I would like something with low mileage, color does not really matter, i would also put money on top of the trade as well.
Here are some specs on my s2000 and pictures

Color: New Formula Red
I am the second owner of the vehicle the car has 11k on it with warranty till September of this year but will have extended warranty as well
I own the car and have the title in hand and the car has no been in any accidents what so ever. Never been modded and never has it seen a track or autox
The car has never seen winter and has been garaged and under car cover since the purchase of the vehicle

here are some pictures

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Your brake fluid is dirty and needs to be changed. I hope you have about 10K on top of your S as well.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
You're no doubt looking for an Ardent Red Elise !

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ive got a few pre-owned, give me a call 630.231.3400, are you in Chicago? Cant tell from the license plate. We get a lot of S2000's in on trade for Lotus.
Thanks, Rick

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Nice looking car. I had an S2000 before my Elise. I loved that car. I'm betting WI on the license plate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the origin of the car was from wisconsin and now its in illinois, its a great car but ive always wanted a lotus and i want to see what i can get and what my next move is.. thanks for the bump guys and RSduce i will most def give you guys a call

1 - 6 of 6 Posts