The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want something less practical. You want something more practical. We can work this out.

Anyway, the car:

-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, with wing
-Pearl white
-Black and blue interior
-79k miles
-2 tunes on accessport: E85 tune (332whp/406tq) and 91 tune (270whp/320tq)
-Tuned by Joe Morrell and Clark Turner at Goodspeed in Scottsdale, AZ
-catless downpipe, BOV, injectors, speed density tuning
-new clutch 3k miles ago
-new Hankook Rs-3s 4k miles ago
-new brake discs and pads 4k miles ago

More details and pictures on request. It looks stock but goes quite a bit better than stock.

I'm looking for an Elise of about equivalent value. If needed we can work on a cash part of the deal. I'd be prepared to travel to CA, UT, CO, NM and western TX as well as of course AZ.

Things that would be an advantage for me:

-hardtop
-LSD
-no A/C delete cars

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Bump. Have cash, will travel
This is a real long shot here. You're better off selling your car outright then buying a Lotus.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is now for sale as well, so hopefully in a week or two I'll be able to edit this into a legitimate WTB thread, budget around 30k.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
As others have noted, trades almost never work out. Especially an impractical 'toy' car like and Elise. I could understand say, an STi plus cash for say and M3 - logical trade progression, but really you are talking about trading a weekend/toy/track purpose built car for what will probably be a sporty daily.

Again, best to just sell it outright and use the cash, plus more cash, to buy the Elise you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts