The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of owning a 2006 Exige a few years ago, and had the displeasure of having to sell it. I want an Exige again... I have a 610hp 2013 ZL1 that I wondered if someone with an Exige might consider a trade for.

This is my car:
Inferno Orange Metallic with all the options, 6spd manual, ~8300 miles. Excellent condition, service up to date, and lots of tasteful mods done.

PM me or respond here with any interest. I'd also sell it outright.

·
Registered
416 Posts
That's quite a change, why trade? Just sell it and buy whatever Exige you want, I would think that would get you more then enough to buy a nice one!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Just sell it. Different horses for different courses.

As you know, Exiges are rare. The likelihood that you'll find an Exige YOU want from someone who wants the Camaro YOU have - in a reasonably near distance is about as likely as my kids putting their shoes away.

Sell the car outright - you'll get more that way. Then use the money to search for and buy the exact Exige that is right for you.

We see these 'trade this for that' threads all of the time and they never result in a trade. Sell it, use the cash. Simple. I'd imagine a ZL1 should be relatively easy to sell through the Camaro forums.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course the likelyhood of finding the right trade is damn near impossible, but just throwing it out there. I'm just listing what I have and what I want.

Nessal: buy my ZL1 :) Muuuuch more than an SS (like 200 more)!

·
Registered
591 Posts
ill trade you my 402rwhp k20 turbo elise. custom paint, widened fenders, stitched interior, etc. message me if your interested

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Oooooooh... We might have the first successful trade in Lotus Talk history!

·
Registered
591 Posts
^hahaha im really only interested in trades for something i can sell/trade in, as im selling both my lotus and built ls1 turbo 350z to buy into a franchise

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
nice. half the battle is over. you already know what you want?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts