The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
Tangelo Orange? Did you pick a different color than stock?

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
I had purchased it as a salvaged title car, so the previous owner had repainted from saffron yellow.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One just sold on ebay for what I think is below market:

Lotus Elise Soft Top Convertible Top Removable Top Roof | eBay

Might be worth watching there too.

Plus with that unusual color, I would keep it together w/the car. What are the chances the next owner could match it, if you split them up? Just sayin...
Wow, yeah I always keep an eye on here for one but tend to ignore eBay too much.

I like the look of the hard top but prefer the practicality of the soft top. I've borrowed a friend's for a road trip, so there isn't an urgency to get rid of the hard top. If I could trade and get a little cash would be the only way I'd go for it. Otherwise, my money is budgeted to more critical things until I can get the soft top in addition to the hard.

·
Offfield
11 Posts
Will trade my tangelo orange hard top for the touring soft top plus $500, possibly negotiable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have a perfect soft top and would like to trade if you have all the covers and brackets that go with the hard top. my car is 2005 elise that has been in the garage all its life and the top was stored in the trunk so it looks like new. I just purchased it and would like to put the hard top on. would you trade for 400 and the like new top. offfield phone 6192762623 [email protected]

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Message sent

I am in a bit of a holding pattern for now. I have a few things I'm waiting to buy and sell, but I want to see how everything shakes out with insurance BS. We are officially on month #6 trying to get my car fixed, so I thought I'd know something by now. But I don't. As soon as I know better what's going on with it (and I actually have these parts in my own possession!) I'll post the update. Until then, this thread is on hold.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
You from Ottawa ??? I used to fly into there all the time !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts