The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeler trade - I have my 05 Elise seats in dark red leather with side panels. Anybody have an interest in trading with their black interior?

Local exchange preferred.

I will leave this up for a few days - otherwise I'll sell the seats separately and have my panels custom reapolstered.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
You have a PM. Note photo of my seats/panels w/5k miles:

Silver LA Elise1 (2).jpg

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
are you looking for black leather or black cloth?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
my car has 19XX miles.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you looking for black leather or black cloth?
I'm a bit indifferent - to be honest, I only want the black side panels. The seats I'm going to sell as I already have a set of Exige seats in the car in addition to a racing bucket. So I just wanted to get a set of black panels to match for now.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I did a full int swap last year, went great. If you're not local, a U-haul wardrobe box can fit the whole thing, and can be shipped DHL (least costly). I found it best to nest the seats, and the driver's slider mechanism is easier to remove with the seat. I drilled out a 2X4 to the bolt pattern of the seats, stuck it on the bolts, and shrink wrapped everything to death . Used my kids sleeping bags and comforters for shipping wrap, knowing I'd get them back ;) Worked out very well!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
My door panels are silver and the have the black insert.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
If you only want the door panels, I have a pair for sale.

I'm a bit indifferent - to be honest, I only want the black side panels. The seats I'm going to sell as I already have a set of Exige seats in the car in addition to a racing bucket. So I just wanted to get a set of black panels to match for now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Black panels

I am interested in your Red door panels. I have an 05 with std. BLACK cloth door panels let me know how you want to trade. Thanx Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
One too many days late, but if you still have the stock red seats available for trade I'm interested. I have stock black leather seats and I'm located in SD willing to pick them up.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yes, that would have been quite convenient - but they've been gone for quite some time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Awww darn, it was worth a shot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts