The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, my newest creation to commemorate @Glamrock for all the technical, comical, and generally uplifting content he supplies to this forum! I'll be taking orders in any color you wish. This particular one is 7" and will be going on my car tomorrow for Cars & Coffee Central Florida!

@Glamrock What color do you want ?

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,214 Posts
Okay, my newest creation to commemorate @Glamrock for all the technical, comical, and generally uplifting content he supplies to this forum! I'll be taking orders in any color you wish. This particular one is 7" and will be going on my car tomorrow for Cars & Coffee Central Florida!

View attachment 1293559
Oh my god dude! You guys are killing me today! Too funny!

·
Registered
2009 Elise SC
171 Posts
Fantastic. And definitely a well-deserved tribute.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Too funny, I have noticed you can really feel his emotions through his writing.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Put mine on this morning! I expect to have to explain it at C&Cs and will have a fun time of it!

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400 manual, 2009 Rossion Q1, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
473 Posts

View attachment 1293559
Would make a nice T-shirt!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,214 Posts
Put mine on this morning! I expect to have to explain it at C&Cs and will have a fun time of it!

View attachment 1293579
Oh my god! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oh ****, buddy! I’m wiping tears from my eyes I’m laughing so hard! You totally made my week brother! I’ll call you tomorrow night.

That’s so great! I’m flattered! Truly.

·
Premium Member
12,165 Posts
Twice I had to bring a bunch of 10' 2x10s home. Yes, in the Elise.

Both times guys with p/u trucks came over and said I should put them in those. This is a very friendly area.

But, I carry rope and bungee cords and some padding to protect rollover bodywork. Works every time!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

View attachment 1293559
I'll take a gold one to match the E behind the driver seat. I'm putting it in the other corner for sure! Love it dude!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll take a gold one to match the E behind the driver seat. I'm putting it in the other corner for sure! Love it dude!
Will be going out in the mail tomorrow morning!! All Hail Glamrock!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Went out in the mail today! Catch ya later Brotha.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Got my WWGD decal today! Awesome! Best b-day present ever. Thanks Fred!

Reactions: Chemgee

·
Registered
148 Posts
What would glam rock do?

he would judge everyone from his self righteous high horse and think he is better than others because he has an Elise

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Wow dude. You purposefully searched out a months old post to bust my balls and I’m on a high horse? Do us both a favor and put me on ignore, yeah?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
What would glam rock do?

he would judge everyone from his self righteous high horse and think he is better than others because he has an Elise
Perhaps you been drinking as much as me?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow dude. You purposefully searched out a months old post to bust my balls and I’m on a high horse? Do us both a favor and put me on ignore, yeah?
Hey, I'm glad he did! I missed this thread originally. I heard the guys talk about the WWGD sticker at the last drive, I didn't know it was actually real 🤣.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts