The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to recommend to anybody looking for "clearbra" paint protection film in the Dallas area to use Forcefield Paintshield out of Denton, and XPEL Ultimate paint protection film.

Forcefield is run by a husband/wife team (Kevin/Nannette), and they do a superb job. I've had 2 cars get the full film protection package from Forcefield (as well as a good friend of mine), and Kevin does excellent work. I am super-anal about taking care of my cars, and Kevin shares my attention to detail.

I'm also a big proponent of XPEL Ultimate. I had it done on my daily driver and my Lotus (removed the existing OEM Starshield because the Starshield was installed incorrectly TWICE by terrible installers before I found Kevin/Forcefield). XPEL stood by their product, and went above and beyond to keep me happy even when my film was damaged due to track use (my fault). It's rare to experience their level of customer service in this day and age, so it's a breath of fresh air to deal with companies that do things the right way.

Two thumbs up for Forcefield and XPEL!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts