The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my R888s installed last week. This weekend was spent on yearly pms. Oil and filter change, air filter, tranny fluid change, brake and clutch fluid flush and change, tightened suspension bolts to proper torque, and installed new fender liner screws and keepers! I should be good for a while now! I think I will add some interior lighting next week. How are you doing on your winter pms or upgrades?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Planning for the same...oil, trans fluid, brake fluid, and a once over under the car. Just getting mine up on jacks this weekend. I just finished a thermostat on my bmw. Total PITA. About 1" too small everywhere you need to be - bloody knuckles for dinner!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just did a brake and clutch fluid flush. Oil change and tranny fluid are next on the list.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Brake fluid, rotors, pads. Trans drained waiting on some Redline in mail. Replaced all four axle boots (one perfed so did 'em all) what a messy task!!!

Lot of cleaning up and gonna torqe everything, repaint calipers.

CHIN at RA in seven weeks. Snow tonight.

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
oil, air filter, new serpentine belt, rear pads, and brake fluid flush are next on the list for me, most likely in February.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts