The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus was something special growing up. I see them because there were plenty back in the 2000s. My first love was the Yellow Elise and I still remember that. With the current covid19 situation, I heard and seen so many losses. My PCP recently found out that I have 3 growing mass around my neck. Currently taking meds. Pray that it is nothing crazy.

SOOOOOooooo, I spoke to my wife and she gave me the blessing of spending some hard earn money to fulfil my dream. I have been lurking here for a long time but never register as a member. I am familiar with the engine as I had previously owned a rare Toyota Celica TRD Sports Edition.

Currently open with anything to be honest as long as I am not overpaying it. Thanks!

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,143 Posts
Hope you heal and that everything works out!
Feel free to share with us any Lotus you are interested in.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Best wishes in recovery & good luck with your search!

Reactions: Corso10tx

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
Best of luck with the medical issues. Wirewheel.com often has various Elise model's for sale. I know they are highly thought of as a dealer. I have lusted over their inventory for far longer than I should admit. I only recently bought my first lotus though.

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,557 Posts
Glad your being sensible with yourself. Hope everything goes blue skies for you again before the end of the summer in your new fly whip!

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Motard, why is it that whenever I read one of your posts I hear Elvis Presley?
:)
Sometimes I even add in a quick "Thank you, thank you very much."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts