The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at LOG 28, I took this picture. Cannot remember the names of those in the picture, but if it is you can you tell me where you got the yellow Lotus Hat?

Or if someone knows where to buy a yellow Lotus Hat?

LOG 28 Set 6 / IMG_4822.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Maybe a dealer can chime in?

Lotuscars website carries Lotus clothing. Lotus Cars

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I bought the same hat at the dealership in Denver. Ferrariofdenver.com. $45.95 I think.
Yes, and Group Lotus seems to be thinking quite dearly of the logo, lately. Has anyone noticed that Group Lotus has begun to show a registered trademark symbol (®) adjacent to the logo on the web site's home page. Group Lotus PLC ®

Seems as if the company is finally acting like a real company when it comes to protecting it's "marque." :clap:

BTW, Tony, I have a yellow "workers" hat from LOG 27 that you can have. Send me a PM with your mailing address. I'm out of the country at the moment (well, Hawaii) but I'll send it to you when I get back.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I bought a BRG one from the dealer for $25. Didn't like it, exchanged it for the black Lotus sport with small font and the phantom Lotus sport script across the side. I also picked up a BRG one with just the 3D word LOTUS on the front, $15 bucks for that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts