The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I ever got around to posting this. I did a road trip down to Orange County, CA the first weekend of October for my sister's birthday. Sunday was a family-only party (friends were the night before; sneaky sister--scamming to get 2 parties! :p). Below is a photo of my car being surrounded by my relatives' cars. Guess which car was the smallest?

Normally, my car would be hidden in the garage. I knew people would want to see it, so I left it outside.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
What's funny is that I kept hearing about how small it was. Finally when I got a chance to see/drive one I was impressed on how much larger it was! Yes, it IS small, but it's at the same time deceptively small. If that makes any sense at all.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I have always been one to buy the smallest car I can find. When I went to see the S2 Elise in person for the first time I was disappointed at how much larger it is/seems than the S1 Elise that I'd looked at when I put my first deposit down.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miguel said:
without him it looks like a radio controlled car
The first thing my cousin said when she saw the car was, "where's the remote control?" Not a big surprise considering she is the one who drives the ML in the picture.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Dan said:
The first thing my cousin said when she saw the car was, "where's the remote control?" Not a big surprise considering she is the one who drives the ML in the picture.
Hmm, the birth of a new license plate:

Not RC

·
Registered
220 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.