The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I picked up my Elise this afternoon and then promptly put 170 miles on it. I went up Mt. Palomar slow side and down the fast. Over Mesa Grande, up to Julian and then back thru Mesa Grande. During this countryside tour, I also had a flashback to my last trip to India. As I rounded one sharp bend, I was greeted by a big ole steer, standing in the middle of the road. Luckily the brakes are pretty strong on the Elise.

I did not bother to turn on the radio. Actually I am wondering if I ever will? Everything is so immediate in the Elise. Seems your senses are heightened. Your interaction with the road and scenery is so much more intimate. What great fun!

I forgot my camera so I had to settle for a couple of pix in the garage. Ya'll have seen a CO car so here are a couple more. That is my youngest daughter, Priya. She's loves the Elise!

And yes, the wait is worth it. Thanks AJ, Clyde, Tony, Roger and all the blokes & blokettes at Hethel & LCU! :clap: :bow: :clap:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Congrats:clap:

See you Saturday:)

Is Justin going to detail all of our cars for us:D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
WOOO! WOOO!

Enjoy!

Im glad you got Orange too! Now when you start pimping your ride I wont have to imagine what the parts would look like on my car. :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Cool dude, I'm jealous

·
Registered
645 Posts
Awesome! Let everyone know how that new exhuat shounds too!

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Patricko said:

Is Justin going to detail all of our cars for us:D
Funny you mention that. I have half of my detailing shelf in the daily car's trunk because I was helping MW remove some residue on her paint. Should give you the competitive edge on those Z06s.

No, the cleanliness of my Honda is not an indicator of my detailing abilities. :p

- J

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Congrats Shinoo! I'm glad your CO Elise is finally in your garage! Now I'm REALLY jealous! You, MW, Patricko, Randy all have your cars... I can't wait for my BRP Elise to show-up!

Bob

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Fitting that SectorMan finally has his own filly in the stable. Good for you.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats!! Now it's time to apply all of those TASTY BITS to your own car. :clap:

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,682 Posts
When I said I wanted pictures of a babe with your new Elise, that's not what I meant!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
congratulations Shinoo you deserve it:clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts