The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need new tires for my elise, toyota 192hp. Thinking of getting the advan ad08rs or the nankang nsr2, both seem good for my use and not to expensive. I mostly use the car for street, spirited and mountain driving, and maybe 2-3 track days a year. Need some tires that will be okay in the wet when I am taking the car on longer journeys. Any thoughts on which tyre i should go for? Going to go for 205/235 tires, with the nankang i will then have to go for 205/45/16 and not 205/50/16, is this going to effekt handling somehow?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,090 Posts
Need new tires for my elise, toyota 192hp. Thinking of getting the advan ad08rs or the nankang nsr2, both seem good for my use and not to expensive. I mostly use the car for street, spirited and mountain driving, and maybe 2-3 track days a year. Need some tires that will be okay in the wet when I am taking the car on longer journeys. Any thoughts on which tyre i should go for? Going to go for 205/235 tires, with the nankang i will then have to go for 205/45/16 and not 205/50/16, is this going to effekt handling somehow?
A quick look at Tire Rack (large tire distributor here in the US) shows neither of those available, so not sure how much feedback you're going to get here, as many of the forum members are across the pond from you.

San

1 - 2 of 2 Posts