The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(2) 195/50/16 and (2) 225/45/17 tires from an '05 Elise. Tire were taken off to put a more streetable tire on. Some decent tread left on the tires as seen in the picture. I can get a measurement if interested. Asking $150 OBO. Located close to Louisville, KY.

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
How many miles on them? I'm interested if you could ship to Michigan and they have some tread left.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Im in North AL and interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have attached pictures show tread and depths. Ill offer them in the order of the post until tomorrow. After that, its whom ever gets money in my hand first :)

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a spare set of black 8-spoke wheels from a "base" Elise -- would these be Ok on those wheels(they were probably on Sport Pack wheels that have slightly wider fronts)?

Any idea of cost to ship to Cleveland, ZIP 44140? UPS or Greyhound bus? ....no hurry.

Thanks,
Dan

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I have a spare set of black 8-spoke wheels from a "base" Elise -- would these be Ok on those wheels(they were probably on Sport Pack wheels that have slightly wider fronts)?

Any idea of cost to ship to Cleveland, ZIP 44140? UPS or Greyhound bus? ....no hurry.

Thanks,
Dan
I ran 48's on my old stockers....no problem...the front bulges just a bit, but it didn't affect handling at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts