1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**ITEMS SOLD**
------------------
Hello all,

Priced to sell.. Have a front pair of Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD07's 175/55R16.

They have 2k miles on them. No longer need them so its a great offer for someone who needs an extra set for the track, etc. See my pictures for details and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can take more pictures upon request. Sorry for the glare and the fact they're a little dusty since they've been in my garage for the past 30 days. Lot of tread left as you can see.. Slightly over $500 plus shipping for a new pair on Tire Rack, I'm pricing mine at:

$120 (for the pair) local pickup or we can meet somewhere close - or - $120 (for the pair) plus w/e the cost it is to ship to your location; no more, no less.

-
First one to PM me or reply on here that they want them wins it.. Will contact winner shortly after about payment. Accept Paypal, Cash, Cashiers Check..

·
Registered
905 Posts
Depending on shipping to 35757 i may take them if they're still available

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I called UPS and evidently it's roughly $25 to ship both (not each) near or around Los Angeles, $32 to Chicago, and $38 to Florida. They did say these were rough estimates so it could be a few bucks less or more. So to sum it all up, you're looking around $140 to $160 shipped lol.. I obviously under priced these considering the interest... oh well, heh.. :wallbang:

1st in line: Pooter Will let you know exact amount tomorrow morning.
2nd: Gorkoracing
3rd: Chileise
4th: Malakaone

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tires have been sold to Pooter. Thanks all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts