The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i know some of peeps will flame me for this, but i have put down a deposite for 2 places in Texas because i was too anxious to get it. My first deposite near my home is has the wait number of high 50's. so i researched and put down another deposite at the dealer in remote city. At this time, i am not ready to place on order because i'm building my house. I need to show more money in my bank acct until i close on the house, and i won't have much time to enjoy the car until the house is built. I will have to go check on them everyday. I am going to wait for my number at the other dealer that has longer wait. i have a refundable deposite of $1000. I got a call from dealer on Sat 2/28/04 to place an order. If you are ready to place an order right now, you can buy my deposite for $1500. I need $500 to buy me some toys. I didn't ask my dealer if i can transfer the buying right. I am pretty sure that i can tho. Yeah, i know some peeps will call me bad names cuz i am looking to make $500 profit. Hey, i think it is much better than some peeps who trying to sell $40000 car for $49000. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] or pm me with the best offer. I am looking to do this deal very fast by Monday. So I am negotiable. Don't flame me too much. I dont' think i'm asking for to much.. i just want some help on buying a projector for my media room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Ugh, please sell both spots.

eliseDude said:
Ok, i know some of peeps will flame me for this, but i have put down a deposite for 2 places in Texas because i was too anxious to get it. My first deposite near my home is has the wait number of high 50's. so i researched and put down another deposite at the dealer in remote city. At this time, i am not ready to place on order because i'm building my house. I need to show more money in my bank acct until i close on the house, and i won't have much time to enjoy the car until the house is built. I will have to go check on them everyday. I am going to wait for my number at the other dealer that has longer wait. i have a refundable deposite of $1000. I got a call from dealer on Sat 2/28/04 to place an order. If you are ready to place an order right now, you can buy my deposite for $1500. I need $500 to buy me some toys. I didn't ask my dealer if i can transfer the buying right. I am pretty sure that i can tho. Yeah, i know some peeps will call me bad names cuz i am looking to make $500 profit. Hey, i think it is much better than some peeps who trying to sell $40000 car for $49000. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] or pm me with the best offer. I am looking to do this deal very fast by Monday. So I am negotiable. Don't flame me too much. I dont' think i'm asking for to much.. i just want some help on buying a projector for my media room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I have one available as well

I am in a similar situation. I have spot #20 at Star Motorcars in Houston. I will not be able to purchase the car, and I too am only looking to make about 500 on the deal. The order will be placed with Lotus THIS FRIDAY!

So, if you seriously want this car, let me know.

Mike

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
Heh... I find it interesting that now that orders are actually being taken, the bottom seems to be falling out of the "spot" market. From $10k to $500 in 2 weeks!

Sorry you guys are having to sell... I'm half hoping half fearing that 6 people drop off the list at my dealer so I end up in the 3rd batch. I want the car, but I'd hate to have to decide on the colors and options before I can actually see/drive the car. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Yeah,

I didn't go into this thinking that I would sell the spot. I wanted that car. Now that I know that that can't happen, I am left with this option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
yamato said:
Yeah,

I didn't go into this thinking that I would sell the spot. I wanted that car. Now that I know that that can't happen, I am left with this option.
Am I missing something? How about the honorable option of simply declining the purchase and taking your deposit back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
If that is an option, I may have to take it. Right now, I will be bumped back on the list if I am not ready to purchase.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top