The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might belong in members forum, not sure....

Heard you had Tornadoes up there last night, hit the east side of Indy. I hope all your Indiana folks didnt blow away! :(

Eddie, Chris?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Things are just somewhat bad here in Hancock County (directly East of Indianapolis). Mostly just trees down, power out, and property damage. No heavy injuries to speak of (as direct result of the weather). Could have been lots worse. Thanks for thinkin bout us though :wave:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Everybody's OK up here George.

It was pretty sureal with the wind and rain. Lots of flooding around as well, but no Lotus owners were affected.

Thanks for asking though Chief! See you at LOG.

·
Registered
485 Posts
LOL..ahhhh that would be Jenn.;)

How have you guys been? There hasn't been too much play chatter on the list. You guys need to get out and play some. Remember what Jack said in the SHINING>>>"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy":)

·
Registered
529 Posts
LOL..ahhhh that would be Jenn.;)

How have you guys been? There hasn't been too much play chatter on the list. You guys need to get out and play some. Remember what Jack said in the SHINING>>>"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy":)
Stupid me...I should have know by the good grammar and proper spelling it was Jen... ;)

Perhaps a meet in Story is in order the next couple weeks unless something is going on in Louisville???

·
Registered
485 Posts
Stupid me...I should have know by the good grammar and proper spelling it was Jen... ;)
rotfl That should have been your first clue.;)

Nothing good going on here. A Story meet sounds good. It'll give Jenn a chance to stretch her legs in her new car. Does the Indy region have an autocross anytime soon?

Our next event is in a couple of weeks at Ft. Knox. You guys would love that place. It is alot like Grissom.:shift:

PS. Thanks again for all of your help during WW!!! It was great getting to hang out with you. I really appreciate the time.

·
Registered
529 Posts
rotfl That should have been your first clue.;)

Nothing good going on here. A Story meet sounds good. It'll give Jenn a chance to stretch her legs in her new car. Does the Indy region have an autocross anytime soon?

Our next event is in a couple of weeks at Ft. Knox. You guys would love that place. It is alot like Grissom.:shift:

PS. Thanks again for all of your help during WW!!! It was great getting to hang out with you. I really appreciate the time.
No problem with WW...happy to help.

We had our AutoX on Sunday cancelled because of the flooding. Not sure when/if it'll be rescheduled. Nothing's on the calendar soon, so maybe your Ft. Knox is the deal. What's the date?

New car???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts