The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been done but........ Run with it!

You Know You Are a Lotus Owner If..........

1) You have more pairs of driving shoes (Piloti, Puma, ect.) then you have Nike, Addias, Rebok or other running/tennis shoes.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
If you catch yourself thinking "I could probably drive under that".
If you catch yourself saying "he wouldn't try that crap in the twisties"
If you believe "it takes no skill to go straight and fast"
If you see a car and think "Wow! that car has a LOT of pork"
If you wonder if you could remove that part to make your car lighter, and it still run.
If you wonder why it took so long for you to realize you wanted a supercharger.
If you never blame your car for a poor track performance.
If you think (at a gas station) "if I don't make eye contact with anyone, I can get out of here within 5 minutes".
If you strategically plan your entrance and exit from your vehicle where people won't notice.
If you feel twisty roads are not an inconvenience, but straight flat roads are annoying
If you carefully plan how you are going to get up a driveway or entrance to a business.
If you have mapped all the bad speed bumps in your town.
If your weekend trips have no actual destination, the roads *are* the destination.
If you have ever added a passenger, just to improve your corner balance.

·
Such Administrating
6,798 Posts
If you catch yourself thinking "I could probably drive under that".

If you carefully plan how you are going to get up a driveway or entrance to a business.

If your weekend trips have no actual destination, the roads *are* the destination.
Done all of these lol.

Sometimes right before I go to bed I'll go in the garage and make sure the garage door shut all the way, don't want no one messing with my elise!

·
Registered
471 Posts
*IF* you get flashed by the co-eds when driving by a university.-eek-

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
431 Posts
If you shut all car doors nice and easy.

If you take pictures of your car with strangers next to it, using their camera.

If you check this site for updates daily.

When you think the photograph with a woman next to a Lotus would be better without her in it. Ok, sometimes. :drool:

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
>If you shut all car doors nice and easy.

... by putting your hand flat on the paint, avoiding the chrome handle.

>If you check this site for updates daily.

Well, yeah, but usually several times daily.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
>When you think the photograph with a woman next to a Lotus would be better without her in it.

Well, no. But I'd rather see her in Pilotis than those ridiculous 6-inch Plexiglas "shoes".

·
Registered
305 Posts
You know you are a Lotus owner if you stressed every time you drive your car and have not upgraded the toe links yet.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You know you are a Lotus owner if you stressed every time you drive your car that the oil pressure light will come on at any time due to oil line failure.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you think (at a gas station) "if I don't make eye contact with anyone, I can get out of here within 5 minutes".
+1 :up:

If you find yourself dieting so you can get in & out of the car easier and improve the HP/weight ratio...-eek-

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
>When you look in the rear veiw mirror and you see (if you can see anything) a thumbs up :up: from the driver behind you

1 - 20 of 216 Posts