The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the name "Eagle" annoy you a bit? My wife and I have been sitting around tonight looking up "E" words for the new Lotus Eagle's official name, yet to be announced. We are looking for the worst "E" Lotus name you can think of, the definition of the word, and the worst marketing slogan that fits the word. The winner posting the most groanable E-name and slogan will receive a free Lotus T-shirt from my dealership -- Smith Lotus. We will narrow the list to the worst three, then put it to a poll on the forum for the final winner. The initial round of posting for the contest will end August 1. We will then run a poll of the three (3) worst submissions and send a very cool Lotus T-shirt to the winner. The contest will end August 7. Winning suggestion will be forwarded to Lotus. Who knows, you might get a job with Lotus naming all their prototypes!

Example:

The Lotus Emesis

Emesis: the act of vomiting

"The Lotus Emesis: so fast you'll puke!"

(Bribes and favors for the judges are welcomed and encouraged)

·
Registered
205 Posts
my entry:

The Lotus Excrement.

excrement...well, you know...

"The Lotus Excrement: so quick, you'll crap your pants!"

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Extend.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
The Lotus Edsel

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
E-Coli

·
Registered
139 Posts
Next...

The Lotus Eczema

Eczema is: an inflammatory condition of the skin attended with itching and the exudation of serous matter.

This is also a possibility:

Excimer: a molecular complex of two, usually identical, molecules that is stable only when one of them is in an excited state.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Lotus Exfoliate; so exciting your skin will peel off!

Lotus Extrapolate; you figure it out....

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
The Lotus Eczema

Eczema is: an inflammatory condition of the skin attended with itching and the exudation of serous matter.

This is also a possibility:

Excimer: a molecular complex of two, usually identical, molecules that is stable only when one of them is in an excited state.
excimer is short for excited-dimer(usually refering to really expensive UV lasers):p so I guess it would only be available in laser blue :D

lotus emission(only available in starlight black)

lotus entomb... it will be the last car you ever buy

lotus emmanuelle... its a softcore lotus rotfl

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lotus Ego... "crushing those of Porsche owners daily!"

Lotus Elbow...."if there's a passenger, that's what you'll be rubbing."

Exotoxin - one of the most poisonous substances known to man.

Lotus Exotoxin... "think you can survive" or..... "die smiling!" :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Excretion. Plus, it should be reserved as a nickname for the Ford Excursion. Or maybe Enema. Could annoy the green crowd and call the Lotus with the biggest engine the Earthchanger :)

1 - 20 of 132 Posts