The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 1000k service done yesterday. Was all psyched to really tear it up and [email protected]#$ing snow. It snowed yesterday, it snowed today, and of course its going to snow tommorow. There really is no point in having the earth get so cold that the water freezes while it falls to the ground. I can't think of one good reason for cold and snow. Someone needs to call god. Anyways, I hope all you warm weather people have six months of continual rain.

·
Banned
270 Posts
I perfectly understand your situation.I have 99 miles to go for my first service, and it actually got down to the high 50's here last night. Had to put on a friggin jacket, after I searched around for it. It's about 80 or so right now, may go paddling, chase some whales, the usual.

Aloha, mele kaliki maka!
Thomas Praetzel

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its days like this that I like to drive around playing Going to California by Zeppelin. God I am bitter today.

·
Registered
212 Posts
mid 70's and blue skies here in Newport Beach... and yet, someone backed into my Elise... who's more miserable between the two of us?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thought it was just people that already have their car that suck.
This is true but I felt we needed a new catagory of suck.

\
someone backed into my Elise... who's more miserable between the two of us?
you might have taken a slight lead in the misery department. Perhaps you should create a new suck catagory

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
well... since my car is coming from Ascot (in Pitts)- sounds like it will be sitting in their showroom till the roads clear!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The main roads are OK. Just the secondary roads that suck. You should be OK.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'm sorry but I really just can't relate. :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Real nice....kick a guy when he is down. I am sending my rain dancers to that road tonight.

·
Registered
169 Posts
we in the north appreciate our time with our cars more. there's excitement when the first signs of spring appear. we know we have a limited amount of driving time each year, so we enjoy every second of it. this sounded good when i first thought of it, but on second thought, i'd rather have it all year round...nevermind!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Leaving in about 5 minutes, i will be walking to the gym in my shorts and sweatshirt. But I love the white stuffs and will see some next Wednesday when I visit Kirkwood.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Europa LOL!!! I used to lie to myself with that saying all the time.

FYI...NEVER MOVE TO PITTSBURGH

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
yeah this weather sucks. (I'm not joking) It's the middle of December and it's going to be 80 the whole week. Why the hell did I buy sweaters a and a coat? This weather is ok with me 6 months from now, but I've had it all most of the year and I want to chill (literally).

1 - 20 of 80 Posts