The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it goin guys? im new here and was just wandering whos the youngest one here with elise, of course, i dont own one, im just a 19year old kid who loves these things. I have a 90 awd talon and a 91 turbo mr2. The elise looks so amazing, stunning, if not the best car ever made in my opinion. Share some pics if ya dont mind, has anyone done anything unique to theirs.

charles

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
chuckdog just do a search or look in the gallery section for many pics

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Hey Charles, welcome. It'll be a week or two before I get my Elise but for a stable mate have a 91 MR2 Turbo as well. A lot of current or former MR2 owners are moving on to a Elise.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Charles....

Welcome!!

You can learn a lot here!! Some of the guys on here have so much experience.
Just check in everyday...........and enjoy what others have to say!!

Elisecat

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hey charles
Welcome to Elisetalk. I don't know who the youngest owner here is, but I know Vantage is going to own one soon and he is 19 years old. But anyways, hope you stick around....

Neil

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Ahem, 20.

Xconz must be at least 18 years old by now, so perhaps he takes the cake. Think you've been waiting long for an Elise? He's been waiting for nearly 6% of his life. He's a mature guy and really deserves it!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

I should have mine fairly soon. I put the deposit down shortly after my 17th birthday. I turned 18 in October. Not sure if I will be the youngest though.

-Eric

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will definitly(sp?) stick around. its so different reading on this forum than the other two im on(dsmtuners.com and mr2oc.com) ppl here have so much money! ppl talkin about wich one to drive their gt3 or their elise, you guys have it good.

Just curious, if this is to nosey then dont answer, i was just wandering how much the average payment is for one of these beatiful machines?

thanks for the warm welcome

Xconz, how did you manage that, mom and dad help ya out? how much of a deposit if i may ask?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Vantage said:
Ahem, 20. ;)

Xconz must be at least 18 years old by now, so perhaps he takes the cake. Think you've been waiting long for an Elise? He's been waiting for nearly 6% of his life. He's a mature guy and really deserves it!
Thanks bud! :up:

·
Registered
282 Posts
chuckdog_5 said:
how in the world did you manage to get one? parents help ya out? if you dont mind me asking what kind of deposit did you put down?
They are helping with the insurance. :)
It was only a $500 deposit at first, but they needed another $4,500 when I placed my order.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XconZ said:
They are helping with the insurance. :)
It was only a $500 deposit at first, but they needed another $4,500 when I placed my order.
doy ou know what kind of payments your gonna be making? and what about the insurance? how bad is it, lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
chuckdog_5 said:
doy ou know what kind of payments your gonna be making? and what about the insurance? how bad is it, lol
We haven't figured it out yet. *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
645 Posts
chuckdog_5 said:
The payments will depend on the amount and duration of the loan. I like to use the loan calculator on ebay.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KuroiSport said:
The payments will depend on the amount and duration of the loan. I like to use the loan calculator on ebay.
if you dont mind me asking, what are you payin, the lotus i figured up was 44,400$, i figure for 60months assuming thats the longest you can go, but i dont know what interest rate they are goin at..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Vantage said:
Ahem, 20.

Are you saying that we immature people DON'T deserve it?????:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts