The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be kinda fun and different if this thread was for a pic of you with your elise, not just the car. So this way it puts a username to a face to a car. Okay here we go...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
:no: As a general warning, it's not a good idea to allow people to sit on Lotuses. Unlike a Corvette with thick fiberglass body, a Lotus tends to have fairly thin 'glass, and it can crack more easily...

I don't have a picture of the Elise with me, but will this one do?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Andy,
Nice Ride!!
Chris

PS>My mug's been placed more than enough on the net (to include a few targets!), won't post any more pics here!:)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
This is me on the left and Ron (Pianomaniac) on the right. We both have the same car and options and he is at Newport European having the Stage II put on as I type:)

That is my car:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
mikester said:
Nice "fashion touch", Patrick - matching shirt with those Pumas ! ;)
I do try to make an effort, the eyes of the world are upon us;)

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Amazing how normal some of you people look in comparison to the image I had in my head, ie with only the avatar to go by.
Chris:D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Amazing how normal some of you people look in comparison to the image I had in my head, ie with only the avatar to go by.
Chris:D
Looks can be deceiving...:eek:

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,633 Posts
Here I am at Talladega Grand Prix in Anniston, AL between track sessions cooling off with some kids.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
MIck-I always look at your posts. Of course that has nothing to do with Angelina Jolie....:drool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
adamant said:
Hey, you've got the wrong shirt on :D
A good comparison of CO and SY :p
My club, cinghialoni, gived shirts to each man, i choosed the color, mine was the most similar to saffron yellow on the promo paper.
When i get it i see that it's the crome orange!
:(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts